Time-Out with Tori

Monday, October 23, 2006

Engagement is Sweet!


I'M ENGAGED! I'M GETTING MARRIED FEBRUARY 24, 2007!!!

October 16, 2007 was a special day ladies and gentlemen! Andrew Gregory Nuetzel prosed to me in the ring of fire on this date and I said yes! :) He was at my house when I got home that night a little before 9pm. The house was decorated with 175 tealite candles (he said 200 was too many) and rose pedals all over the place. We talked for a bit and then danced in "The Ring of Fire" where I asked if he could take his shoes off because he's so much tallen than I am. After he took them off he stayed down on one knee and told me pretty much this: "I am confident of two loves in my life. One of the loves is with Christ, I know he loves me and I love him. The other love is you. I know you love me and I love you. I believe that God wants to bless us with a marriage together, so will you marry me?" Needless to say I freaked out and attached him with hugs, it was like 5 minutes later I calmed down enough for him to put the ring on my finger. He shared with me the story of his 5 hour drive back to my parents house to ask for their blessing - what a guy! :) It was exactly a week from today, right now exactly that he was proposing to me and we've gotten a lot of stuff accomplished already. We've set the date for February 24, 2007 and are very excited for this day to come! Please pray for all of our preparations not only for this day but for our new life together...I'm going to be a Nuetzel! :) Here's us at his parents house afterwards sharing our good news!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Lienau said...

The ring of fire...I love it! You are going to be such a beautiful bride. :) I'm glad you liked the card I sent!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home