Time-Out with Tori

Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Mr. Andrew Gregory Nuetzel everyone. This is the guy that has been pursuing, teaching, encouraging, entertaining, challenging, befriending, understanding and loving me for the past 15 months. When I returned home from my best friend's wedding (pretty good movie) in Mexico he knew I would have my hair all braided so he took it upon himself to do the same so we could match...awwww. He never ceases to amaze me with new ideas for fun, he challenges me all the time in my spiritual life and wants me to do the same for him, he has proven himself to be a "Handy Andy" (#2 of course, dad) completing multiple home improvement projects for me, and he is humble, open and honest and lets me watch God constantly teach and mold him more into the man God calls him to be. Basically, he's amazing and I know that I am blessed to have him in my life - I love ya buddy! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger mom said...

We think Andy is pretty great to have around, too!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Ethan Pitsch said...

W O W ! I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home