Time-Out with Tori

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well, it took me awhile but I am an official blogger! Along the way I had some great role models and much support from friends and family who have brought me this far. Thank you to you all, you know who you are. I'm looking forward to joining this elite group of people who take time out of their day and spent it looking at a computer screen trying to share their life and keep up with other people's lives instead of calling them, emailing them or writing them a, God-forbid, handwritten note. Hopefully I will not neglect the above listed ways of communication but instead will simply branch out into yet another one. It's great to be here, we'll see how long it lasts!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Lienau said...

You're a blogger!?!?! I did not know this?!?! Welcome to the club!!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Lienau said...

You're a blogger!?!?! I did not know this?!?! Welcome to the club!!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home