Time-Out with Tori

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day Weekend 2006

What a weekend! Friday night reminded me that real friends dress alike as Andy and Dan went to the Colts game together and wanted to dress alike so people would know they were true friends. They have been friends since elementary school and continue to aggravate each other to this day.

Friday night I spent the night getting the house cleaned up and ready for the big Pitsch family visit. Andy and his parents have been helping me for the past couple of weeks complete my home improvement projects such as painting the kitchen, living room and the guest bedroom. They have been a HUGE help, thank you so much! It was fun to show my family all the new touches to my home as they haven't seen it (besides Jen and Whit) since last Labor Day weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home