Time-Out with Tori

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Andy & Tori Nuetzel

Wow! What a great looking husband God has blessed me with. Getting married was such a blur and a blessing all at once! There are so many awesome stories to share...my best friend living with me for the week before the wedding and growing our friendship and memory bank was so much fun. Her daughter, Madie was also present with her adorableness! When I get more time I'll be posting many more pictures of everything. My family was all here and showed their love by coming and being apart of everything going on. Friday night before the wedding we are able to have the bridal party all stay in two cabins in Brown County to fellowship and have fun. The day of the wedding was such a blur, inside my head and also outside with the weather. So many people braved the weather to come and also showed their love and servanthood through all they did for us. We were SO BLESSED with all the people that came and we can't wait to watch the video of the wedding and reception so we can relive and partly remember everything. Thank you to everyone that helped out and I'll be posting more pictures with stories soon! Love you - Tori NUETZEL! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home