Time-Out with Tori

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Marriage License

Along with some others we were in The Indianapolis Star Newspaper:

Marriage Licenses Reported Jan. 16
Banks, Ricky; Linda Collins.
Barlow, Freddie Jr.; Valerie Pervine.
Barnes, Chad; Jennifer Anderson.
Bennett, Herman; Raquel Gray.
Birdsong, William; Tyniqua Boyd.
Browder, Raymond; Geraldine Patterson.
Eggert, David Jr.; Jennifer Witty.
Espinoza, Bernardo; Tiffany Scott.
Fall, Adama; Susan Wellington.
Garcia-Duran, Hernando; Yuridia Espinosa-Dominguez.
Gonzalez, Miguel; Yuliana Resendez.
Lewis, David; Annette Ridley.
Manzenberger, John; Alicia Carter.
Nail, Landon; Michelle Burton.
Nuetzel, Andrew; Victoria Pitsch.
Oliver, George; Eliza Griggs.
Paramo Areiza, Carlos; Melva Gadea.
Perez-Pena, Edison; Glorimar Perez.
Pollard, John II; Melissa Pollard.
Prioleau, Patrick; Amanda Freeman.
Taylor, Thomas; Kim Curley.
Theard, Tom Sr.; Denise Sandlin.
Tompkins, James; Christa Bosley.
Torongeau, Richard; Jacqueline Cook.
Wegener, Robert Jr.; Brenda Gladney.
Williams, Brandon; Alinda Campbell.

This was fun and good for me to see - fun because it reminds me I'm not dreaming but that I really am going to marry the man of my dreams and the world knows about it; good because it helps me keep perspective that it's not like we're the only ones who are going through this "I'm in love and very giddy all the time and the world is all about me" mentality. It's hard to keep focused on work, friends and family when I feel like all I want to think about and do stuff with is Andy...call me crazy in love! I know it's only for a short time before I have to come back to reality but in exactly a one month from today I'm getting married!!!! Ahhhhhhh!! Yeah!!!!!! Yipee!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!! Anyway, just wanted to praise God for providing me with Andy and share my gratitude with you all (hi family and friends!) for understanding why my heads in the clouds lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home