Time-Out with Tori

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day



Two years ago on Valentine's Day Andy and I spent our first day together alone as he taught me how to snowboard at Paoli Peaks - which I must say for the record does not compete AT ALL to Chestnut (props to Johnna & Derek). A lot can happen in two years. This Valentine's Day Andy and I hung out with friends Adam Pedersen and Sarah Miller and played Rummikub, Sorry, Noah's Ark and Apples to Apples while outside the snow piled almost a foot high and drifts of 2-3 feet in places. We were warm, in great company and were reminded how much God has blessed us and continues to provide for us as this Valentine's Day marks the 10 days to go until we're married! God has not only continued to grow our love for each other but has provided amazing people in our lives to support and encourage us in our relationship with each other and with God - Linda Epple - Kelli Diener - Jamie Pickett - Ben Ruyack - Matt Tebbe - Paul & Becky Gearhart and has also provided other couples to share dates and stories with - Kelli & JT Diener - Adam & Sarah (soon to be) Pedersen - Matt & Danika (soon to be) Smith and we are SO EXCITED to spend time with my best friend, her daugher and her husband starting this Friday whom we don't get to see as often as we'd like. My roommate Jamie moves out this Saturday and I'll only have one night alone and then Johnna and Madie to the rescue to stay and live with me the whole week before the wedding - what a blessing and provision from God! I moved away from home and had to move out from living with Johnna and only God could set it up that I could live with her for one last week before I'm married! I'm looking forward to some awesome girl bonding time and a time to enjoy our friendship of almost 20 years! Wow - we're getting old! :) Anyway, yesterday's Valentine's Day was a great day to reflect on how much God loves me and how many people he's placed in my life to love and be loved by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home